paczka

Szukaj tekstu

środa, 9 grudnia 2015

John Lennon - Imagine


Imagine there's no Heaven

It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today



Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace



You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one



Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world



You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one



Rap o miłości

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.