paczka

Szukaj tekstu

piątek, 8 stycznia 2016

Variance - New beginnings

HOLD ON!
Let this be our new day

These beams, start to bend
Foundations, meeting the end of 
of their...

Life might have meaning outside of the lies
A question of self, a new beginning

Nihilized
Removal of mind
Who's taken my life
Where has the time gone 
Seeing a new dawn
Seeing a new dawn

Dawning, of a new day
We've spent our lives trapped in these vicious binds

I've let my life become a shadow of what it could be
Leaving lights unattended, hoping that somehow I'd find my way
Back home, I let myself fall this far

We've built all we are
You're destroying, dismanteling, beating us to the

Ground war!
You're polluting our systems with masochistic rage
Holding pain you felt from years gone by
Just cause I'm standing here? You couldn't stand right here? 

Ground war!
Polluting our systems with masochistic rage
Holding pain you felt from years gone by
Just cause I'm standing here? You couldn't stand right here?

Hate!

OH!

You made me see the means to an end, but there's not a thing you can do to take this from me!

I will be,
What you'd be,
Had you fucking 
Tried to be
The man you knew you could be

I've let my life become a shadow of what it could be
Leaving lights unattended, hoping that somehow I'd find my way
Back home, I let myself fall this hard

So fucking leave!!
Oh!!
So fuckin leave!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.