paczka

Szukaj tekstu

niedziela, 24 lipca 2016

Rampage - Born in Hell


I was born in Hell!

I was born in the fire
To rule you all is my desire
Bend your lives to my will
Drink your blood to have my fill
Crush your bones, smash your head
Leave you bloody, broken, dead
You are all my playthings
Slaughtered angels, broken wings

Born in Hell, take your life
Born in Hell, Antichrist
I have brought god's death knell
I was born in Hell

Yahweh's sons scream and crawl
Angels down from heaven fall
Cast them down from the gates
Damn them to unholy fates
I have won the eternal war
Good shall reign fornevermore
Torture him, endlessly
In pain for eternity

Born in Hell, take your life
Born in Hell, Antichrist
I have brought god's death knell
I was born in Hell

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.