paczka

Szukaj tekstu

piątek, 22 lipca 2016

Seventh - The Desert


Two thousand years of pious wane 
Ripping off wisdom 
Spewing lies 
The tower is burning in an ocean of sin 
Behold! Your holy flesh is rotting 
Caught in a rapture of ignorance 
You roam on these rubbles 
Preaching and kneeling 
To serve the last prophecy 
Hark is voice 
Your belief is falling 
We all sink in a saturnian chaos 

Bereft of daylight 
Through hail and mist 
A fiery deluge will erase it all 
Lost in a desert 
With no salvation 
Fallen the kingdom 
Gone is the savior 
The oath is taken 
I will ascend 

Then I stumble 
And I crawl 
As the burning wind blows 
But my will is stronger 
I climbed that tower 
For my throne 


As I walk past the doorgate 
Chaos awakens 
The answer lies there 

The altar of knowledge 
I seek within 
The shrine of wisdom 
I long to see 
The spark of reason 
I have to keep 
My own perdition 
I must redeem

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.