paczka

Szukaj tekstu

piątek, 5 sierpnia 2016

EL VY - Sad Case | Tekst


Wide awake while someone counts the minutes
Happiness, Missouri, I got to get your mind off
By the way, I told you we were in this
Happiness, Missouri, I got to get your mind off

Wide awake while someone counts the minutes
Happiness, Missouri, I got to get your mind off
By the way, I told you we were in this
Happiness, Missouri, I got to get your mind off
People are nice
They go easy on ice, but
I'm on the Sun today

I'm out of reach
Try to pinch my cheeks
Cause you're making me wanna stop

Wide awake while someone counts the minutes
Happiness, Missouri, I got to get your mind off
By the way, I told you we were in this
Happiness, Missouri, I got to get your mind off

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.