paczka

Szukaj tekstu

niedziela, 22 listopada 2015

Death Angel - The Hunted


Call out for direction
Not sure where to go
Looking for protection
Only thing I know
howling in the distance
climbing in the rain
sounds of night surround me
only thing I need

I don't know why ? midnight
I'm trying hard to stay awake
But when the full moons' shining so bright
Stay alive or ? the day

Somewhere in the distance
Somethings' getting killed
?
Blood is being spilled
Moving fast right behind me
? up ahead
I can't make a single sound
One move and I'm dead

I don't know why I'm ? midnight
I'm trying hard to stay awake
But when the full moons' shining so bright
Stay alive or ? the day

Call out for direction
Not sure where to go
Looking for protection
Only thing I know
howling in the distance
climbing in the rain
sounds of night surround me
only thing I need

I don't know why ? midnight
I'm trying hard to stay awake
But when the full moons' shining so bright
Stay alive or ? the day

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.