[Possessed Priest]
I awoke at the hour of twilight
The monastery was quiet at night
I crept from my room and down the hall
From the window shined an eerie red light
There's a knock at the door
I wonder who it could be for
There's a knock at the door
I wonder who is at the door
[Aleister Sinn]
Rise now all of my dead
The moon is now full and red
And seek the dead with a soul
And drag him down into this hole
Where the dead ascend from hell
[Possessed Priest]
As I approached the eerie red light
Something moved just beyond my sight
When I looked again I saw my corpse
Leering at me from the dawning red night
There's a knock at the door
I wonder who it could be for
There's a knock at the door
Oh my God! It's my corpse!
[Aleister Sinn]
Rise now all of my dead
The moon is now full and red
And seek the dead with a soul
And drag him down into this hole
Where the dead ascend from Hell
[Corpse]
There is no escape
You will not escape the dead
[Possessed Priest]
They come through the door
My corpse at the fore
From every door and window
There were many many more
But his eyes were not mine
More than 999
They were the eyes of my dead
I killed in my time
[Corpse]
There is no escape
You will not escape the dead
[Possessed Priest]
I ran to the chapel
The dead follow me
"You cannot enter
This place is holy!"
[Corpse]
"And who is God!"
I come for me
You me and the dead
Are going back to Hell
[Possessed Priest]
Dead arms all about
My hand grapple me
And start to choke
The evil life out of me
[Corpse]
There is no escape
You will not escape the dead

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz
Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.