paczka

Szukaj tekstu

poniedziałek, 23 listopada 2015

Go Go Berlin - Kill Me First


Learning, I hope you're learning
Cause live is burning from the start
And time is, another influence
I think your best friend has got the sound

Pictures came and broke my heart
Took things right back to the start
All I long for is a life
With my darling by my side

Show the world why you are here
The ice is thin and the end is near
If I'm wasting what is worth
Do me a favour and kill me first
Do me a favour and kill me first

Home wreck you've cast my silhouette
I'm tap that fine fish from the pound
A stator, call me the creator
You'll need my guidance to survive

Wars are tumbling with the speed of sound
You're still here, you think that's what counts
Could I care less, Am I gone cold
Ride the lightning that's all i know

Show the world why you are here
The ice is thin and the end is near
If I'm wasting what is worth
Do me a favour and kill me first
Do me a favour and kill me first
Yeah, do me a favour and kill me first

Show the world why you are here
The ice is thin and the end is near
If I'm wasting what is worth
Do me a favour and kill me first

Bitches came and broke my heart
Took things right back to the start
If I'm wasting what is worth
Do me a favour and kill me first

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.