paczka

Szukaj tekstu

wtorek, 1 stycznia 2019

Inhaling Candy Madly - Fast Food Is Hell | Tekst piosenki

Inhaling Candy Madly - Fast Food Is Hell | Tekst piosenki

I understand 
I gotta work to live 
And a job can 
Set me straight 
But these crowds of 
Stupid idiots 
Fill me with 
Seething rage 
It's a miracle 
They arent sent 
To special help 
Cuz talking to them 
I swear to God 
Makes me wanna 
Suck some dick and kill myself 

I cant stand everybody 
That's in fast food 
Work 3 days yet 
They keep me in a shit mood 
My anger's filling up so high 
It makes no sense 
The willpower needed to 
Not rip your intestines 
Everybody thinks 
Employee discounts makes 
The living well 
But what they dont know 
Is that fast food is a 
Living hell 
They act entitled 
And lie about 
The order that they made 
So we either give them free stuff 
Or corporate takes our names 

I want you to burn 
I want you to rot 

You bring your kids and 
Let them run around 
Then get mad at us 
When they fall on the ground 
You curse to our face when 
You dont have a table 
But the place is right in front of you 
Did you think you'd be able 
Customers lose 
Common sense 
All because of a uniformed 
Servant 
We are meant to 
Bring you food 
We're not a slave 
To you

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.